- The International Joint Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing (iSAI-NLP 2018)
iSAI-NLP 2018 is the collaboration of a number of universities in Thailand with the purpose to promote researches in artificial intelligence, natural language processing and other related fields. As a unique, premier meeting of researchers, professionals and practitioners, iSAI-NLP 2018 provides a place and an opportunity for them to discuss various current and advanced issues of interests in such areas.
- The Thirteen International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems (KICSS2018)
The Thirteen International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems aims to facilitate technology and knowledge exchange between International researchers/scholars in the field of knowledge science, information systems, and system science and creativity support systems intensively in November 2018. The conference will cover a broad range of research topics in the fields of knowledge engineering and science, information technology, creativity support systems and complex system modeling.
- iSAI-NLP2017: The Workshops in 14th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI-WORKSHOP 2016)
- KSS2017: The 18th International Symposium on Knowledge and Systems Sciences
- ISAAC2017: The 28th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation
- ICSLE2017: The 1stInternational Conference on Service Learning and Education (ICSLE 2017):Engaging community for a better future
- ACDT2017 – The Third Asian Conference on Defence Technology
- PRICAI2016 – The 14th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- PRICAI2016 Workshop – The 14th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (Workshop)
- ACDT2016 – The Second Asian Conference on Defence Technology
- ICICTES2016 – The 7th annual International Conference of Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems
- SNLP2016 – The Eleventh International Symposium on Natural Language Processing
- HLTIA2016 – Workshop on Human Language Technology and Intelligent Applications